The importance of our culture cannot be overstated as it is this that drives not just what we do but, more importantly, how we do it. It is our commitment to the highest standards of business operations that will drive us all to attain our future.
- We take responsibility
- Our customers can rely upon us
- All our teams are empowered to achieve their highest potential
- We accept all challenges and value experience
- We operate independently in the best interests of the client
- We operate in a standalone capacity, without influence from vendors
- Everyone matters
Health and Well-Being
Siker is committed to ensuring the health, safety and well-being of our people and any visitors to our premises. We comply with current applicable occupational health and safety legislation and we offer a range of health, safety and well-being related support for our people and any visitors.
Siker places great importance on the health and well-being of all its staff and spends time working with them to maintain optimum health and well-being within a safe working environment. This includes encouraging them to stay at hotels with gym and fitness facilities when travelling on Siker business.